Sunday 15 January 2012

THE NEVER-ENDING WOE OF TOO MANY SHOES

Last year passed by so quickly that I have been somewhat taken unawares by the start of 2012. I haven't had time to make any resolutions or plan out any major events in the upcoming months but some organisation needs to happen soon otherwise my life will descend into chaos. 

A case in point is these shoes. I wore this outfit before Christmas and these shoes became my new 'favourite'. Then, over the last two weeks I FORGOT I OWNED THEM. Really. I went into Topshop on Saturday and thought "Wow, those shoes look great..." before remembering I had a pair. And why can't I remember I have them? A) I have too many and B) I can't SEE them because they are all in boxes. So enough is enough. A wardrobe thinning is inevitable in the next couple of weeks as is a reworking of my present shoe storage system (of lack of it). 

Oh, and this necklace? It was new on that day and I decapitated it within hours. I am the jewellery killer. 






Top - APC 
Necklace - H&M
Trousers - J Brand 
Socks - Tabio 
Shoes - Topshop

2 comments:

GGA said...

I'm intrigued as to what your solution will be. I've heard about a) shoe wheels (amazeballz!) or b) clear boxes with polaroids of the shoes on them. I need a wardrobe organizational overhaul, too, but am too lazy to do so.

Betina said...

If you decide to sell some of your amazing shoes, please let me know. :)

//Betina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...