Tuesday 10 January 2012

FAT DRESS

Post Christmas, post LA, I've returned to the real world and am feeling VERY porky. It should all balance out in a couple of weeks with less booze, fewer meals out and more running but still, this H&M cocoon dress I purchased in the sale for £15 has come in handy for disguising some of the chub. 

I've had my eye on this since it came out in stores but it was running at £34.99 which I thought was a tad too expensive for what it was, essentially a one season copy of the Jil Sander rtw A/W 2011 print and silhouette, that would probably not make into next year's wardrobe...that is unless it's chub hiding properties are needed for longer than expected. 




Dress - H&M
Thermal top - Uniqlo 
Tights - Marks & Spencer
Shoes - ASOS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...