Tuesday 1 November 2011

GHOSTLY NAILS

Last Halloween post, I promise. 

I've experimented with Sally Hansen Salon Effects before in a glitter finish and didn't find them that great (I could have painted my nails with a glitter polish and gotten a similar effect for 1/4 of the price and half the time - tricky buggers to apply) but the image transfer ones have me hooked, as there is no way on earth I could replicate this with my own crappy shaky hands. 

The best thing about them is definitely that you don't have to wait for them to dry and you can get right on with your day or fall asleep without waking up to fabric imprints in your freshly painted nails (I never paint my nails past 8pm because it won't give them time to dry sufficiently before bed at midnight). I have leopard and cobweb ones ready to go but will be stocking up when I'm out in NYC very soon. 




All photos taken with Instagram

Rings - H&M 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...