Tuesday 11 October 2011

DRESSED DOWN DON'T YOU KNOW


Slumping in the pub on Sunday I had to go for a majorly casual outfit. I just couldn't face 'proper' clothes because I'd run a half marathon in the morning and was super shattered. After I've been on a long run I can't wear dresses or tailored clothes for some bizarre reason, it can only be jersey and stretchy fabrics.

I've also rediscovered my loudest pair of trainers, bought in a Nike factory shop in Houston, Texas. I wanted a pair of comfy shoes for the plane home and then never wore them again after that trip home. On Saturday I saw a girl wearing super loud Nikes with bright laces and the flash of "I should go to a trainer shop and buy some now..." was quickly replaced by my common internal refrain "I already have them!". Yup, I often covet things I then remember I own. 




Hoodie - Christopher Kane 
T shirt - Rodarte 
Jeans - Topshop 
Socks - Tabio 
Trainers - Nike

1 comment:

maphi bayolo said...

that hoodie is beyond amazing :O wooow is all i could say . i soooo want to steal it off you loooool but its looks great on you . cool outfit xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...