Friday 9 September 2011

BEFORE AND AFTER

I was in a mega rush the other day. A personal training session running up and down Primrose Hill at 7am in the morning had meant that my morning routine was curtailed to about 18 minutes from getting back from my session to leaving for work. Phew.



No makeup, wet hair tied back. The bare minimum of acceptability. 

So I was rather nervous about going to my first beauty type event for bloggers at Earth Hairdressing, a Central London salon just off of Oxford Street. It's a stand alone salon in this country but in Japan it's one of the biggest chains. The salon is deceptively big - from the outside it looks small, but the rooms go up and up - all sparkly, well equipped (and with a very nice VIP room to boot). 


We were treated to a pampering session, something that is not my usual territory but to my surprise, with the shoddy foundations I gave the hairdresser and makeup artist to work with, they managed a quick turnaround. Big bouncy curls and smoky eyes! Very exciting. We were then treated to a photo shoot with a photographer. I was probably the world's worst model as I can't smile on camera without feeling like a prat. I'll have to wait and see what the outcome is...



T shirt - Christopher Kane 
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Poste Mistress
Jacket - Luella x New Look 
Scarves - American Apparel 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...