Wednesday 3 August 2011

HIGH STREET HEROES


After a bit of a blue day yesterday there was nothing for it but to bust out the most girly and unashamedly fun dress in my wardrobe. 




And I lucked out with these Zara wedges which I'd been lusting over all Summer. They are more than a little reminiscent of the Chanel flatforms from S/S 11, but were £99 - still a little pricey for high street shoes (especially impractical high street shoes). In the Zara sale I've seen them in multiple stores around London, but only ever in a 38 or 40 and cursed my rotten luck. Then I walked past Zara in Covent Garden the other day to check out the new season stuff (soooo good) but also cast an eye over the dregs of the sale, and behold! A pair in a 39, now reduced to £29.99. It was shoe fate. 



Dress - Cos 
Belt - Oscar by Oscar De La Renta
Wedges - Zara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...