Tuesday 23 August 2011

CLOWNING


I never get the obsession over seasons when it comes to the High Street. I get the designer season thing but when I hear people say things like "I could never shop at T.K.Maxx because it's all last season" I just think, WTF? What does it matter if jeans, a white t shirt or a cardie are this season or last? What does it matter what season anything is as long as you like it? 

I only bought this top because it reminded me of clowns. Simple as that. I doubt it was ever 'in fashion' nor of a particular moment and I couldn't give a hoot if it was last, this or next season's look. Sometimes I just want to dress like a children's entertainer.




Top - H&M
Trousers - J Brand 
Boots - Giuseppe Zanotti 
Necklace - Forever 21
Bag - Balenciaga

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...