Friday 8 July 2011

ZARA FLORAL PRINT JACKET


When I saw this jacket on the sale rack at Zara I pounced on it for two reasons. 

First was as a replacement for a Zara blazer I bought eons ago in Barcelona, a brown and floral linen mix that I loved. Sadly in a jet lagged fug as I went up and down the aisles of a Melbourne supermarket I dropped and lost it. The loss of my favourite blazer was much mourned and they got sick of me in Safeway asking if anyone had handed it in for the next 4 weeks on the trot (they hadn't, obviously). 

The second reason little till bells started ringing was the Celine Resort 2012 collection, specifically the floral separates look. Um, how amaze? And of course the Jil Sander S/S digital flower print still resonates - the colours of the Zara blazer share the same vibrancy.


Picture - Style.com 






Blazer - Zara
T shirt - Topshop
Trousers - J Brand 
Shoes - NW3 by Hobbs 
Bag - Zara

1 comment:

Strange ♥ Joanne said...

I m just struggling if I should buy the blazer. It seems cool but not easily worn many times. lol You wear it nicely tho. strangejoanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...