Wednesday 20 July 2011

NEWCASTLE

A quick instagram photo diary of travelling up to Newcastle. It's bitter sweet to be doing this journey because a) it's for my Grandma's funeral and b) at the back of my mind I know this is the last time I'll 'have' to do it. Over the years it's become such a routine I know I'll miss it. I won't be up so often, but I'll have to make it my business to travel up once in a while.










1. Coaster on train (last time I came up I sat by the loos on the floor, this was nicer)
2. The glamour of railway sidings 
3. Supplies for the trip - lip gloss, kindle, water...
4. My magazine selection. I like to challenge myself on train journeys
5. York station 
6. Power station in the rain 
7. Angel of the North
8. Newcastle 
9. The Sage

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...