Sunday 3 July 2011

NEW SHOES

I've got two big posts I need to write - a guide to the thrift stores of the Upper East Side in Manhattan, and a review of Tabio sports socks which I have now worn frequently enough to adequately give my opinion. Sadly, these posts take time, so here's a quick shoe update of my purchases this week in the sales. 


You've already seen these on one outfit this week - Ksubi boots from Farfetch.com which have just been reduced further. Arghhhh! They've got enough heel for a strut, but not so much that you're crippled. 


I was also rather chuffed by these River Island sandals, not least because I wanted them full price but never got around to buying them. £44.99 reduced to £15. So, kinda makes up for missing the further reductions on the boots? Sorted. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...