Monday 25 July 2011

CRITICAL MASS

My outfits have all been pretty basic recently. I've definitely lost the art of dressing up. I think it's partly I've been so busy and also...whisper it...I'm getting fat. I've not been looking after myself (virtually no running or gym and living on takeouts and peanut M&Ms) and it's got to the point where I feel decidedly uncomfortable in my own skin. It's not Channel 4 documentary stuff yet but all my clothes feel slightly ill fitting and my favourite dresses are pulling more across the bust. If I know you in real life and turn down the chance for many drinks or dinner at Bodeans for about the next month you know why - hopefully I won't end up as bad as my Marathon hermit life earlier this year. 


Top - Cos 
Jeans - Topshop 
Socks - Topshop 
Shoes - H by Hudson from Liberty 


Shirt - Equipment 
Vest - Topshop 
Trousers - J Brand 
Bag - Chanel 


Necklace - Grainger Market, Newcastle 
Top - American Apparel 
Belt - Charity Shop 
Shorts - Uniqlo 
Tights - M&S
Shoes - Chanel 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...