Wednesday 8 June 2011

HUNTER WELLIES

It was chucking it down with rain a couple of days ago and, as I walk to work, wellies are essential if I don't want to have wet feet all day (it's one of those things I am just not prepared to put up with, why spend all day soggy and feeling ick?). 

I bought these wellies when I was going to New York and the forecast said snow, snow and more snow. The last thing I wanted to do was ruin a pair of nice boots with salt and sludge, but I also didn't want to be sweating it out in full knee high wellington boots, so midi Hunter boots seemed like a good choice and they were free next day delivery on ASOS...

Turns out they're pretty handy for jamming on during a summer shower too, although they are pretty heavy to wear. I think I'm trying to convince myself they might be glam in the last picture, although clearly they are not. Never quite got festival chic. All seemed to be made up by lazy style journalists. 





Dress - Whistles 
Tights - Marks & Spencer 
Boots - Hunter from ASOS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...