Monday 13 June 2011

CHRISTOPHER KANE GALAXY PRINT

My spoils from the Christopher Kane sample sale - this mens hoodie. Loving it. There are not many things in life that are worth a 90 minute queue, but I've got to say this probably is one of those rare things. Even my Grandma, living in a care home in Jarrow, recognised this top as something awesome. Does that say more about the top or the fact that my Grandma is amaze?



It was ruddy cold in Newcastle. Ended up buying H! Henry Holland boots in the sale to keep me warm. I always forget that up North is way colder than down South. Luckily, all the high street shops have all the good stuff for far longer than London, hence more spoils. 






T shirt - Christopher Kane S/S 10 
Hoodie - Christopher Kane Resort 11 
Jeans - Topshop 
Socks - Tabio 
Shoes - H! - Henry Holland, Debenhams 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

id like to buy it, would you accept?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...