Wednesday 11 May 2011

THE ZARA STRIPE AND GRIPE


More than any other high street clothes shop, Zara is on fire right now. Their offerings are pitch perfect for the season, taking on the best and most wearable items from the catwalk without the price tag - the Prada stripe, Jil Sander colour block, Celine esque trousers, Chloe fruit prints...

So couldn't I resist these two items (bought about 3 weeks apart) to create my very own budget Prada stripe inspired get up. 

My only gripe about Zara are the labels. Am I the only person that finds them frustrating in the extreme? They are so long they can spoil the line of tops and become uncomfortable inside trousers and skirts. However, if you cut them out that's the end of washing instructions - handwash? 30 degrees? Dry clean? I end up just bunging them in the machine and crossing my fingers, and my dry cleaner does the same (with his dry cleaning dark arts). So please, Zara, you are great, but sort out your labels. 




Top - Zara
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Tods 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...