Tuesday 3 May 2011

WEAR YOUR COLLECTION

Like many women who trawl blogs all day, I have amassed a HUGE collection of images culled over the years, downloaded onto memory cards or uploaded to flickr each time I finish another freelance contract. 

My images are filed - editorials, home, food, dogs etc, but one folder always gives me a pang of guilt that I'm not more creative - my DIY inspiration folder. This image in particular gets me every time I see it. I have loads of brooches, mostly due to a lifetime of shopping in charity shops, so technically I could this (or something similar), but I always forget to when the laundry / bills / boozing piles up instead. My blog is a much my own personal file as anything else, so hopefully this post will spur me into action. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...