Thursday 21 April 2011

WHISTLES SILK PRINT HAREM PANTS


After much searching, I found the matching trousers (above) to one of my favourite tops (below). I think one of the best things about the internet (with regards to fashion) is the proliferation of discount past season sales - sites like Yoox, The Outnet, ASOS Outlet, Farfetch.com and eBay, mean that there is always a chance to find the things you missed the first time round. You have to be pretty dedicated to find items, for me it's checking sites at least every other day for perhaps a year or two before you strike gold. It has become second nature for me to type certain search terms when I have a spare minute at work or at the end of the day. 


Top - Whistles 
Jeans - Uniqlo 
Shoes - YSL





T shirt - Topshop 
Trousers - Whistles 
Sandals - Zara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...