Friday 15 April 2011

COLOR ME BADD*


I love the this sloppy open knit jumper, but whilst it is great for those days when you want to be as colourful as Elma the Elephant, it's not exactly practical. The open weave means it catches and pulls on everything - people's bags as they walk past, the zip on your jacket, the metal chain of your purse...up close there are pulls and bit bits of thread everywhere. Still, because it's so sloppy it kind of works, I mean, I'm hardly going to wear this knit on anything other than a down day at home to cheer myself up, so a bit of mess doesn't matter too much. 

*Apologies for my cheesy title - my early 90's teenage years are getting the better of me at the moment. 





Jumper - Horace from ASOS 
Vest - Topshop 
Jeans - Uniqlo 
Clutch - River Island 
Shoes - Toms 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...