Saturday 9 April 2011

BAD TASTE IS BEST

I've never been one to stay within the boundaries of good taste. I can't see the point when bad taste can be so much fun. I spied this jumper a mile off on the racks, and although the cut is a little odd, after some minor surgery to take the humungous shoulder pads out, it just about passes for wearing out. 

It seemed natural to pair them with my River Island sale purchase - leopard print platform sandals that share a certain similarity to the Miu Miu version. I've kept wistfully looking at them, but they were £75 and I wasn't sure I could commit that much to what are essentially a bad taste buy, but at only £30 the deal was sealed. They are the kind of shoe that are so awesome I can't help but wear them whilst I watch telly and then realise I'm paying no attention to the goggle box, but ogling my feet instead. 








Jumper - Thrift shop in NY 
Belt - Charity shop 
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - River Island 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...