Wednesday 9 February 2011

Prada Platform Brogues

I only own a couple of a pairs of Prada shoes - but I have a feeling that this season that will change dramatically. Every single offering from the Prada Spring / Summer 11 collection floats my boat. 


The platform brogue. Who knew I needed this in my life? Miuccia Prada, that's who. 


The woven summer sandal. This is a holiday in shoe form. 


Less platform, still fabulous. Loving the model's blister plaster. See, they are human too!


Blue or red? The choice is going to be a toughie...


And lord knows, I LOVE me a wedge, especially one with a fancy coloured sole. 


However, in the spirit of avoiding homelessness due to excessive spending thrift, I think these are the ones I'll be getting if I'm lucky. Brown and orange. The colours of my summer. To be worn with purple silk pants and a green or orange Whistles silk shirt. Yup yup. 

All photos from Style.com 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...