Thursday 24 February 2011

More Cos Play


I can't explain how fabulous this dress makes me feel. It's like I turn into the human equivalent of summer, it really makes you feel like a little girl in your favourite frock at a family BBQ. I really want to wear it with bare legs, but in this country that might be quite a while yet. I think in the meantime I might have to pick up some white opaque tights along the way. 

p.s. - I saw a girl with THE brown and orange Prada brogues today in Cos (yup, I lurked, didn't buy). Sweet mother of God, they are awesome in ways I hadn't fully comprehended. That girl is lucky I didn't wrestle her to the ground and steal them, because I soooooo wanted to. 





Dress - Cos 
Tights - Marks & Spencer
Boots - New Look 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...