Monday 10 January 2011

Dries Van Noten Days


Earlier in the week I tried on some of the Dries Van Noten A/W 10 collection in Liberty that is now in the sale. I have mentioned a few times before just how much I loved this particular collection - the military green, rich patterns, layering, leopard print. Sadly, or perhaps thankfully, none of the sale items left looked that good on - I'm not spending £250  on a designer jacket if it does nothing for me, ditto trousers. But since that changing room incident I have been feeling wistful for Dries. It was then that I remembered buying this Dries skirt in the summer for $25 in a thrift store and I set to work with it as the basis of my outfit on Sunday - a print overload with a bit of Army green thrown in. 







Jacket - Army Surplus Store 
Top - Uniqlo Heat Tech 
Belt - Charity Shop 
Skirt - Dries Van Noten from Thrift Store in NY 
Socks - Tabio 
Boots - Erdem x Nicholas Kirkwood 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...