Thursday 9 December 2010

Zara Leopard Print Dress


Thank you Zara. You went off the radar for me for a couple of years, but you are soooo back in 2010. This dress is the perfect party dress - you can eat until your stomach bulges unattractively without anyone noticing (cross fingers), arms are covered, bum is covered, it's not too short and not mumsy long. I love it. The only thing that could make it better would be the addition of pockets. Pockets on dresses are my idea of outfit heaven. Did you know that in ye olde days they weren't allowed because men thought that women would be able to fiddle with themselves with them knowing (A.K.A. the best thing the MET ever taught me). If only they knew we'd keep a lip balm and enough cash to escape them at the end of the evening...

Anyway...work Christmas party...this is me...







Dress - Zara 
Coat - H&M
Tights - Marks & Spencer 
Boots - Zara 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...