Wednesday 22 December 2010

Still not on holiday


If it is possible to run on empty I am. The same clothes are in rotation because a) nothing is being washed I'm so tired and b) the majority of my wardrobe is not made for snow and slush. My eyes are hardly open in a single photo. THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. If I talk to you it will be the equivalent of a conversation in deep sleep. Really, so shattered.

On a lighter note I have decided that these £10 sale trousers were a GREAT buy. Comfy, flattering and go with almost everything (I'm sure they'll clash with something terribly soon, but I'll keep trying until I make that faux pas and then go hell for leather). 




Jumper - Whistles 
Trousers - H&M
Boots - Hudson from Poste Mistress

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...