Tuesday 28 December 2010

English Country Gent


Dying of a cold and bad back, so apologies for the slightly waxy ill face. 

I have discovered (somewhat later than most) that corduroy trousers are much warmer than plain cotton ones. This is obviously pretty straight forward stuff, but then again I am sure you're not reading this expecting fabulous fashion scoops (if you are I apologise, but you're in the wrong place). I usually have a bit of an aversion to the fabric on the account of cord not being as flattering as denim and associated with a certain class and type of gentleman. If you live in the UK you'll know what I'm talking about, if you don't sorry I googled but can't find any pics to illustrate. Anyways, I took the plunge, bought a pair of £20 trews and lo and behold, they are warm buggers. I may be hooked. 




Jumper - Dries Van Noten 
T shirt - Uniqlo 
Cords - Zara
Socks - Topshop 
Brogues - Paul Smith 
Necklace - Tiger (the cheap Danish shop in Hammersmith...amazing)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...