Monday 29 November 2010

The Kooples - Arrived in London

I get an awful lot of hits from people who arrived at my blog using The Kooples as the search term. 






Well, this is just to let you all know that finally The Kooples has arrived in the UK. Details are on their site here and listed below for your convenience...I will be checking them out very soon. 

I would show you a selection of their best clothes, but VERY annoyingly you can no longer access the French site so I can't show you individual pieces, only promotional pics and I hate not being able to select specific items but whole shop bought looks. I find this the epitome of frustrating, but moving swiftly along...

These are the London shops - the first three are open already, the St Christopher's Place branch will open on the 20th of December in time for last minute gifts and party outfits. 


The Sloaney Store
36 King's Road
SW3 4UD
London



The Soho Store
22 Carnaby Street
W1F 9PW
London 



The Shopaholics Concession 
Selfridges
400 Oxford Street
W1A 1AB
London



Shop and Pit Stop Store
11 ST. Christopher's Place
W1
London 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...