Monday 18 October 2010

I Love Tsumori Chisato


I'm not usually a whimsical person when it comes to clothes. I tend towards the bonkers or preppy, not the romantic or cute. But Tsumori Chisato is the exception that proves the rule. It's quite hard to get her stuff here in the UK - Liberty stocks a VERY small range and Koh Samui (RIP) used have a few pieces on the racks. The rarity here means that every time I go to Japan a visit to a Tsumori Chisato boutique is a must. The shops themselves are divine, with amazing window displays, inlaid stone designed flooring and great staff. Shopping in Japan has been elevated to an art form...I go gooey just thinking about it. 

I picked up with sweater dress on my trip last year. I love that quite a utilitarian design (long sleeves & pockets) has been embellished in a very OTT way. It means you can feel off duty whilst looking dressed up. 






Dress- Tsumori Chisato 
Jacket - Topshop 
Tights - M&S
Boots - Maloles

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...