Wednesday 8 September 2010

Fur & Feet

Maybe it's the weather, Uncle Karl's faux fur A/W 10 collection, or the book I just read about magical bears living in an enchanted safe forest (Tender Morsels - read it, it's freaky but damn good), but suddenly I feel like dressing as a Canadian lumberjack.


As soon as I popped this hat on I knew I had to dig out my tabi toe boots to wear with it. I bought these in the lanes in Brighton about 15 years ago from a second hand shop - one of my best buys ever, I don't so much wear them as sit and stroke them - from the split toe to the round heel - every detail is a work of art, especially if you were Mr Tumnus (my mother's name for these shoes). 








Hat - found in a trunk at my parent's house 
Shirt - Charity shop
Vest - M&S
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Martin Margiela 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...