Monday 6 September 2010

After Isabel Marant


I have already posted about how much I would like to own the leather Isabel Marant pedal pushers that are out this season. Sadly they cost well over a grand, so it ain't happening. Happily most of Isabel Marant's collection is pretty easy to imitate - it's a 1950's rockabilly look - 7/8 length trousers, kitten heels and a little jacket. I am at an age now when I have some of these things from the 'time before' - because yes kitten heels were trendy in the late 90's and I had some then, so out they came for the first time in 7 years. They must be wondering what is going on - are they for the chop or really back on my feet?





And my new River Island ring. It's like having an armadillo on my finger, which is a good thing, of course. 


Jacket - Zara
T-Shirt - American Apparel 
Trousers - ASOS 
Shoes - LK Bennett 
Necklace - Tiffany & Co 
Watch - Chanel 
Ring - River Island

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...