Tuesday 31 August 2010

Random Want - Antonio Berardi



In the 90's Antonio Berardi was one of the darlings of the UK fashion scene. I can remember having his creations ripped from Vogue stuck to my wall as a teenager, but with a move to Milan he seemed to slip from prominence only to happily return to the attention of the fashion press a couple of years ago - perhaps it was as the body con trend took off once again...he is after all a master of the well cut dress. 

These four creations are all from his Resort 11 collection - it's the primness with the attention to construction that makes these so lust worthy. I would love to try theme on...I wonder if my boobs would fit ? This is sadly the last hurdle when it comes to designer dresses for me, unless they are by Dame Viv. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...