Wednesday 4 August 2010

Jog On


After yesterday's post about jersey it seemed only natural to roll out of bed this morning into a pair. Well, that and I managed to walk into a cabinet. I have a big cut on my knee and the only plasters I have featured either a deer, Elmo or pirates - so no shorts unless I want to get mistaken for a 5 year old. 




I love the pattern on this jacket. I wish it were a blouse, because I think I'd get more wear out of it. It's so thin that the arm of your t-shirt or shirt gets bunched up really easily and spoils the line, which means I can only pair it with about 10% of my wardrobe. 





Jacket - Topshop 
T-Shirt - Acne 
Track Pants - Zara 
Shoes - Pierre Hardy for Gap (but from a Charity Shop for under a tenner)

2 comments:

emily said...

i love those shoes! simple, but chic.

Natalie Suarez said...

cute shoes! love it :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...