Sunday 22 August 2010

The Business of Buying Shoes


When I tried these shoes on in New York it was a hot summer day a few years ago and I had just arrived from London. I had gone to the hotel, dropped off my bag and headed out to Manolo Blahnik. I usually just go to NY for a weekend (not even a long one) so I've become pretty adept at shopping with severe time constraints. If you want to see friends and get some new booty you have to be quick off the mark. This time I forgot that I was still wearing a pair of manky old flight socks and as I pulled my shoes off I realised they had dyed my feet navy blue. The shame. Still, a shopper must remain calm, so I ignored the incident in a very British way and went about the job in hand of finding the right Manolo for me. 



Jacket - Kate Moss for Topshop 
T-Shirt - Acne 
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Manolo Blahnik

2 comments:

Tory said...

Hey love - do you know which style these jeans are? I love 'em!

Tor

www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com

mustownmore said...

They are Topshop Jamie jeans - super tight, but once you've spent two days struggling to bend down they're the comfiest jean ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...