Thursday 12 August 2010

A/W 10 Shoe Edit Part 1

All the shops are telling us there is a new season upon us - so despite me not having gone on my summer holiday yet, the Autumn collections are already flying off the shelves. 


Fashion can be a serious business, and you need to get in quick if you want to get the good stuff. With that in mind I thought I'd have a quick fantasy shop for my favourite new season shoes from Net A Porter....

Since I saved this pic they seem to have been taken off the site. I can't remember who they are by (unusual, I know), so if you know please do give me a heads up...

Edit - they are Alaia and they are back up on Net A Porter for the paltry sum of £1,000. Gulp.



The YSL electric blue platform is fabulous, the colour alone makes these near perfect although I still think that I'd prefer the ones with fur down the spine of the shoe for a bit of added edge.

These See by Chloe booties remind me of the fur boots I bought in the charity shop and recently rediscovered. Out of all the shoes here, these are the sensible yet fashionable choice. 


These Givenchy boots would be great for Halloween if you wanted to go as a very expensive mummy. Those that know me are aware that I do not say this in jest...I take my Halloween very seriously. 

Ever wondered what The Beatles clashed with David Bowie would look like if expressed through the medium shoe? No? Well, it's these Sigerson Morrison boots are it, and they seem to have sold out in the last two days. Good grief, you have to fast and solvent. 




And finally these YSL wedges, my favourite of the bunch. Brown! Wedges! Laces! Cagey bits! Funny cut out on the sole! Arghhhhhhhhh. Want them. Want them. Want them. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...