Wednesday 7 July 2010

Evil Chimp Bag Attacks



My Peter Jones for Mulberry bag arrived today. It was an eBay buy. God, I love eBay. I've been on the lookout for one of these ever since they were released in 2008 and I was too lazy to haul ass to Bond Street to get one on the day of release. When I finally went, they'd sold out. In what world would I not want a big old tote covered in toy chimpanzees? Why did I ever wait? The only consolation I had was a picture clipped from a random mag which I've often looked wondering if I'd ever get my filthy mitts on one. I've checked eBay every week since for this without luck, until last week...


When it arrived I realised why they'd sold out so fast - it's numbered 6/23! There are only 23 of these babies in the world, 20 of which were for general sale. No wonder it's taken two and half years of searching for...


THANK YOU BAG GODS. THANK YOU. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...