Sunday 13 June 2010

The Weekend Tidy

Every weekend I promise myself that this time I will blitz the house and give myself the perfect calming environment in which to attack the new week without distractions. And every weekend it ends in an epic fail (to use the common parlance of The Vampire Diaries, or maybe that was just the epic bit, still it rocked my world, teenagers talking about their small town relationships as epic before they even found out one of the crew was a vamp). 


I am really trying this weekend, so I've just had a tidy of my makeup and medicine cabinet...out have gone the separated lip glosses of yesteryear, millions of Carmex tins etc that have cluttered up my life. Next step - magazines. One day I might attempt my shoes, yeah, right...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...