Tuesday 1 June 2010

Summer in trouser form


I admit it. I am a total jeans and shirt / tee shirt girl most of the time. It's such an easy outfit and can be dressed up or down depending on your accessories.


But, I also have a soft spot for loud trousers - there is a feeling you get when wearing floral trousers that is impossible to get from any other item of clothing. Unlike a dress the pattern feels slightly unexpected, and because you're wearing separates you can clash or match as much as you want (I have a penchant for mismatched floral designs and have started collecting floral tops to go with my three pairs of flowery pants).  Today I decided to dress for comfort on top, and instability on the bottom - yep, still can't trust myself going up and down the stairs in my house with heels on, feels like I am dicing with death every time.


Shirt - American Apparel
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Stella knock offs from Chapel Street, Melbourne for $40!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...