Monday 21 June 2010

Snaps of the snake shoot


If you've read this blog before you'll know I was shattered on Saturday because I'd been on my first ever fashion shoot - part of a course I'm doing in Beginner's Fashion Styling at Central St Martins. I signed up for the course on a whim (I'm well into adult education at the moment, it's soooo great!) because it was a side of the industry that I'd love to know more about - the processes, the theory and the actual flexing of one's fashion muscles. I couldn't have hoped for more as the whole 5 weeks have been brilliant. I've learnt so much, been pushed to be much more aware of my presentation and I get to talk fashion for a whole day a week. 

These are some snaps that I took on the day of the shoot, the professional photos are truly amazing, but these give you a taste of what we were doing without revealing the final story before our course tutor gives us his opinion (scary). This wasn't a nice commercial fashion shoot, but a chance to try out something much more editorial. My group made all our clothes from charity shop finds painted to make them into a suitable canvas for our projected images. I am so happy with the final results and very proud of all our hard work...I hope you like it too x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...