Wednesday 30 June 2010

A Short Story


I love shorts. I am hoping the day will not come when I'm too old to wear shorts. I want to be 80 and still wearing them, after all, they are so much more practical than dresses and skirts when the weather is nice. Plus you can always join in any impromptu kickabout / frisbee and not be one of those girls running around the park desperately grabbing onto the hem of her frock.

I'm not keen on the shorts-with-tights winter trend, so I mostly only wear them when the weather hots up, and they're earning their stripes this week, even if I did walk into the end of the bed and end up with nasty bruise yesterday. Why is it you always bash your legs up in summer when they're on show?

Above 
Tee Shirt - Christopher Kane S/S 2010 
Shorts - Charity shop Levi 'mom' jeans made into shorts
Shoes - Topshop loafers
Crazy Hair - Thanks to the weather x

Below 
Tee Shirt - H&M 
Necklace - New Look 
Spike Bracelet - H&M
Silver Stack - Assad Mounser 
Set of Rings - H&M 
Big Ring - YSL 
Shorts - Ksubi 
Shoes - Zara







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...