Friday 11 June 2010

The Problem With Pedicures...


Where can I get a decent pedicure in London for about £25? It's almost impossible to find. I really wish that the UK was a bit more like America and Australia, where high street pedi joints are two a penny and you can just walk in on spec and get a decent neaten up and polish. I love the feeling of having freshly lacquered toes, but everywhere in Central London costs upwards of 40 quid, WHICH I WILL NOT PAY. So it's back to a DIY job that won't be half as good (or comfortable). Damn. 

1 comment:

jisabird said...

I just came across your site from Garance Dore.

I'm glad I did. I had no idea pedi's were so expensive in London. But when I think about it everything else is more expensive there than Los Angeles even when you account for exchange.

But I can get a decent pedi for 15 pounds WITH TIP! If I want to spend 40 pounds, and really it's pretty easy in this town, I'll go here...http://www.paintshopbeverlyhills.com/

Must make a note now to remind myself to get my toes did before I leave for London.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...