Monday 21 June 2010

Does anyone want to buy me a Judith Leiber bird bag? No? Anyone?

My stock phrase to excuse the spending of money to my Mother in recent weeks has become "But I only bought a tee shirt". This works better than "It's really old" - she doesn't buy that one any more. 


I don't know why I feel the need to have my purchases validated by my Mum (after all it is my money) but that's just the way it is, and she does to me too (albeit usually fabric or book related). 


I've just bought a tee shirt on Net A Porter, which I know I shouldn't, but there you go, it is the sale. The other thing I came across that I totally fell in love with was this wonderful bag. Sadly it cost waaaayyyy more than a simple top. 


One day I will have a Judith Leiber handbag. I know they're naff, and pricey and OTT, but I want one. So there. It's for that bit of my life when I live in New York, go to the opera, have a big fat husband and a nanny and a nutritionist. Or at least pretend to myself I do.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...