Monday 28 June 2010

Assad Mounser @ Liberty







A few weeks ago, armed with a Liberty voucher and an intent to spend, I came across a new to the store jewellery collection by a New Yorker named Assad Mounser. Her work is big, bold and not for the faint hearted. It says something and people hear - I've got more comments about this piece that pretty much any other item of jewellery I own. I love how chunky the metal is and that you can take off the safety pins to wear as brooches and then mix and match the bangles as you see fit, or wear it as a whole piece. This is how multi tasking should be done. 

If you want to take a look at the rest of her stuff then I suggest you visit her site and then her blog ...and if you are in the UK then Liberty is the place to shop for her work (of course). 

Tee Shirt - Topman 
Trousers - Whistles 
Shoes - Topshop 
Bangles - Assad Mounser 
Bag - Charity shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...