Monday 22 February 2010

This is my confession...I am a shoe addict

I have a confession.

From Sunday 14th through to Saturday 20th I managed to acquire 6 new pairs of shoes:

  • New Look dusky blue low heeled sandals (thinking: Australia, but still able to walk and at £16 I can get them dusty and beat up)
  • New Look camel wedge desert boots (sooooo comfy, they will be my staple)
  • Louise Goldin for Topshop black spiky stud courts (I die)
  • Topshop flat elastic strap sandals (again, Australia but remind me of Marni flats)
  • Jil Sander white peep toe wedges (from a discount shop)
  • Charity shop yellow low heeled jazz shoes from the 80's (technically fun, but not sure now)
This is VERY naughty of me and I must be punished.

But I will also lay some of the blame on the shoe floor of New Look, Oxford Street (the in the old Borders building). The shoe floor is massive and whilst many of the ultra high heels look cheap as old boots, the camel wedges especially were too tempting to resist. I thank you New Look. And Topshop, your Louise Goldin shoes are a thing of beauty, I feel like a warrior from rad girlsville out to eliminate all from my path...rather a good feeling on a cold rainy day.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...