Tuesday 2 February 2010

Proenza Schouler - my fantasy shoe of the week



























With trips to Houston / Austin, Texas and Melbourne, Australia lined up in the next 2 months I know that spending money is a foolish thing to do.


But testing my resolve are these beautiful creations from Proenza Schouler at Net a Porter. If I listen carefully I can hear them singing to me about how my life will be instantly better and flooded with a bucketful more sass if I owned them.


From now on I will be giving my fantasy shoe of the week, which will hopefully work the same way as walking around a shop with an item you know is impractical / too expensive / silly - just walking around holding it and then putting it back tricks your mind into thinking you owned it, if just for a little while. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...