Thursday 14 January 2010

What a girl wants (Tsumori Chisato)





I love Tsumori Chisato's designs, which I guess is a little odd, as I'm not usually the whimsical or playful type of girl. I'm normally attracted to black, men's tees, skinny jeans and clothes with 'attitude' - but sometimes, just sometimes, Tsumori Chisato is the only thing that will do.

I live in a Tsumori Chisato scarf - grey with lion faces on it. It is the perfect blend of practicality and mischief that means you don't take yourself or your clothes too seriously (not that anyone would think that about me, I hope). Tsumori Chisato dresses are a thing to behold. So far I only own one jumper dress, but one day I want some prints - arty, playful and just so fun you want to squeal. Oh - and the tights! I gotta get me some of those tights!

They stock a limited range in Liberty, but for a true taste of her style you have to go to Japan - the shops in Omotesando and another in Ginza are worth visiting for the window displays, glitter floors and the clothes, of course!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...