Tuesday 1 December 2009

Marni, Givenchy & Thakoon Boots





Regardless of your actual illness my Mum always suggests 'boiling your head'. I don't know why she is so obsessed with steaming, but I always ignore her anyway. I used to HATE it when I was young, especially when done with the addition of Vicks.

When feeling ill the best thing to do is look at pretty shoes and take pills. From top to bottom - Thakoon, Givenchy, Marni - all for sale on Net a Porter

It's only when I posted these that I realised they are all peep toe ankle boots. There, I feel an accidental theme which soothes me somewhat.

1 comment:

Fridexer fashionrandomideasmixer said...

i actually hate peep toe boots, always happens to me to see gorgeous booties and then..peep toed! it's definetely a not for me, such a shame, those ones are stunning!


http://www.fridexer.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...