Friday 13 November 2009

Crap Hair - Help!


After the shock of a dentist visit yesterday in which I was told I need more wisdom teeth out and a crown that will cost squillions I found myself somewhat numb.

It was only 9.30am and I'd been in the dentists chair for an hour, but at least Whistles was open in Blackheath.

So in I went and bought a dress in the sale (potentially good for my bro's wedding) and a lovely slub jersey t-shirt. I'm wearing the t-shirt today, wanting to be Kate Lanphear (again) and failing. How good does she look in a plain white slub tee? I think the main thing holding me back is my hair. Her hair is AMAZING, non? My self worth falls by about a million percent every time I see a picture of just how freaking awesome this woman is.

Am crap with hair. It's a long chin length and needs a cut but I can't decide on anything. Does anyone have any ideas? Comments welcome...

3 comments:

MissMtheBeekeeper said...

I know you will HATE this suggestion, and maybe it needs too much styling, but I do love poshs' new do (pob?) and it would make such a change.

mustownmore said...

That's my Mum's vote too! I think it probably is something like that - it's the right length too. Will book appointment for two weeks time and see by then x P.s. I have 2/3 of my NYE outfit!

MissMtheBeekeeper said...

oooh, how exciting. I assume it is from the Taunton shops raid? I haven't even thought about mine, but just cannot WAIT to be there. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...