Monday 19 October 2009

What Next?

There are many things I wanted to accomplish this weekend that I didn't. I had a lovely list written at the back of my notepad during my Import / Export course (oops) and almost none of them were achieved. Not even the gym. I have to start the fitness regime again as already I can feel bad habits slipping back and I love having a goal to push myself towards.

Thoughts so far are: London Marathon, running a 50min 10K race, Escape from Alcatraz, Marathon or Half Marathon in Japan. Oooooh. Believe it or not this actually gets be excited.

2 comments:

MissMtheBeekeeper said...

I'll run the British 10K in July with you, or is that too far away?

mustownmore said...

No, that would be great x We can natter as we run and pretend we are like the girls from Grazia who run together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...