Wednesday 14 October 2009

Putting the boot in

































I am having trouble with a lovely pair of boots I bought in the Koh Samui (RIP) sale last year. They are Marc Jacobs tan leather, knee 

high with a pink perspex heel. As Rachel Zoe would say, "I die". The problem is that the tan leather is so orange in colour that it makes them difficult to wear with black, or to carry a handbag that matches. Every day I have woken up looking forward to a day spent strutting about in them but then, when I try to find an outfit to go with them I fail. They are like the short boots in the picture, but in the longer length, and VERY tight around the calf (and my calves are the skinniest part of me).

It's Wednesday today. That's three times I've woken up this week itching to wear them. Maybe 4 times will be the charm?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...