Wednesday 5 August 2009

The End Is In Sight...

Well, I haven't posted for a long while. I've been working, which of course means I've also been shopping. But next week I finish my job (voluntarily I might add).

In that time my buying has gone from restrained (I didn't buy a designer shoe in nearly 4 months) to bonkers (I bought a pair of Alexander Wang booties and Maloles black flat boots in one day, something I can ill afford to do).

With just 7 more days to go at work I am waiting for that fateful day - the clear out. A time to refresh, rejig and cut my wardrobe in two. Hopefully that will mean I can access the clothes I actually want to wear, rather than squirrel around like this morning only to end up wearing the same style of American Apparel skirt I always wear. However, I have tried a departure from the norm in rewearing in my Paul and Joe Sister sandals. I know I will have a blister by the end of the day, but I feel I need to actually start wearing my shoe collection.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...